I am a physicist working at the Broad Institute of Harvard and MIT in Cambridge, MA, USA. Before, I was a Postdoctoral Fellow at Harvard University and at the Max Planck Institute for Dynamics and Self-Organization in Germany where I also got my PhD.
Dr. Holger Hennig
holgerh [at] physics.harvard.edu
Department of Physics, Harvard University
Imaging Platform, Broad Institute of Harvard and MIT
- [Dec 4, 2013] New article: Dynamics of entanglement in a dissipative Bose-Hubbard dimer [html] [pdf]
- [Nov 14, 2013] Report in "Dradio" (German National Public Radio) on Humanizing [html]
- [Oct 5, 2013] Report in "Die Welt" (German national newspaper) on Humanizing [html] [pdf]
- [Jul 29 - Aug 2, 2013] Invited lecturer at the "School on Nonlinearity and Stochasticity in Emergent Phenomena", Centro Internacional de Ciencias, Cuernavaca, Mexico [html]
- [Nov 14, 2012] EU patent granted: Method and Device for Humanizing Music Rhythms [html] [pdf]
- Human musical rhythms
- Statistics & Nonlinear Dynamics
- Machine learning
- Large data analysis
- Rhythm of Speech
Dynamics of ultracold atoms in optical lattices
Entangled or not entangled: that is the question. Whether or not a Bose-Einstein condensate trapped in two optical wells remains coherent (or entangled) can be seen through a “Quantum Eye”.
More information here.